Sunday, January 1, 2017

Creative Challenge #2 of 2017

Photo by Casi Lea Photography, of All Star Studios 
during a lighting lesson
I'm going to get a little crazy with these creative challenges for myself... so hold on tight...

I have slowed down with modeling. Again, there have been hurdles, and I've tripped a bit. This was a creative outlet I never expected to experience, and fell in love with it. Workshops, photo lessons, creative/concept shoots, and so on... I enjoyed it all!

It always felt like a limited time opportunity, however, and I am a bit disappointed in myself to have let it slip away for a bit. So in an attempt to soak it up while I can, I would love to do a total of 6 photoshoots this year - and am open to the type of shoot. I would of course consider more if the interest is there, but am aiming for 6 in which I am willing to do it as a trade (for images). And I will consider out of state options if they'll work with my schedule/financial situation.

What would you like to see? Are there photographers you'd like to see a collaboration with? (new or old)

Photographers, please get in touch if you are interested being considered for one of the six slots. I am looking for shoots that will be beneficial to all involved, that will help us grow, that will inspire. Contact me via PM on my Facebook artist page or through the contact page on my website. I currently have long hair, but may be chopping it around Spring time.

NOTE: I do not do nudes, erotica, fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment